Apologies for the interval in writing. On Friday night I returned from University for a few weeks for the Easter holiday period. It's been a busy week of script writing, working to get some money to cover all those debts, oh and sex...
I arrived at G's house on Friday night only to be greeted by her in her best, gorgeous red and black lingerie and stockings (she looks amazing in stockings)! Having not seen her for 3 weeks I obviously leapt on her and we proceeded to make love all over her house; her parents being away was a god send and obviously no nosy housemates makes all the fun and games possible.
She's starting to get a little more adventurous and we had a lot of fun with her vibrator. She's doesn't normally much liked the idea of vibrators but she seems to be getting more and more into me using them on her ... After bathing after a particularly steamy session, I gave her a massage. With my hands caressing every inch of her gorgeous skin she was soon gently grinding her hips into the pillow underneath her. I grabbed the linen cuffs from under the bed and tied her arms the bed head and her feet to the bed posts at the foot of the bed and continued to massage her legs as she thrust lightly against the bed. I replaced my hands with my lips and slowly began to move up her legs. I could smell her gorgeous musky scent and feel heat radiating from her pussy. My kisses soon found her beautiful fleshy folds and I buried my face there gently lapping at her, being more teasing than pleasuring. Soon I found myself lapping at her equally amazing butt hole and trailed my tongue over the firm bud, dipping in occasionally just to hear those mesmerising moans escape G's mouth. While my tongue explored, I began to thrust two fingers lightly into her, soon followed by my thumb slipping into her arse. Then to my amazement she moaned 'Use the vibrator'. I wasn't going to say no! I grabbed the vibrator and began teasing her clit on a gentle vibration before thrusting it deep into her. She moaned loudly; 'Harder'. So I thrust harder. 'Harder'. Again I thrust harder. She moaned beautifully as the vibrator worked inside her, my tongue and fingers still playing with her arse. Quickly sliding the vibrations to full, G came; squirting hard all over the vibrator and my hands, her hips shaking and body heaving.
I couldn't believe what she had demanded of me. G has always been slightly more vanilla than me and it takes a while to tease her out but apparently, turn her on enough and she becomes an untamed beauty... I think I may have corrupted the poor girl slightly. She is certainly starting to know what she wants :) What happened later was even more mind blowing... but I think I'll save that story for another day.
Can't wait for the next few weeks, Easter is looking good - I'll keep you posted...
Jx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment