Friday, 12 March 2010

So.

Hey!

I guess I should start by explaining a bit about me... I'm J. I'm a Uni student with a very open (and occasionally overactive) mind. I like to talk with anyone, about anything and I love hearing other peoples views on the life, the universe and all those beautiful suggestive moments in between (especially people's views on sex). I am passionate about almost everything I do and once I'm committed to something; that's it. I have a girl; G who's awesome and we're currently working hard at making our long distance relationship work (which is, well... hard). I love to live and live loudly.

(Also, I like using brackets for asides [see above].)

I've never blogged before but I'm a keen reader of others work. I'm particularly interested in sex blogs and sex blogging so I thought I'd try my hand at it, having recently joined the Love Honey forum and been stunned my the amount of people who share similar views to my own. At this age it seems it's hard to find people who are willingly open about certain aspects of their own sex life (which is fine, each to their own) and my own tend to be a little too err 'risque' for my peers. I'm very into BDSM, which I am slowly introducing to G (which, it turns out, she's pretty into it to, despite being skeptical at first). I've also always been a bit bi-curious and whilst I would consider myself straight, the thought of a threesome with another man is quite appealing. Having tried to share thoughts like this with friends (and them not receiving them so well) I thought I'd set up a blog to share my thoughts with someone else and maybe vent a little frustration on the way.

Another reason for starting this blog is that, having checked out several blogs out over the years, it's very rare that you find a straight male blogger. I guess it's possible that these blogs aren't really so popular, maybe they're seen as threatening? Perhaps my reading simply hasn't been extensive enough. Whatever the reason, maybe I can provide some form of insight into my workings as a straight guy.

At the end of the day I guess this is just a bit of self indulgence.

Anyway, here's hoping that I haven't scared you all off...

No comments:

Post a Comment