It's been a while. It's been bloody busy to tell the truth.
I've also been away from G for almost a 3 weeks or so now and luckily saw her on Friday night which was amazing. We'd been emailing naughtily for the past week before I went down to see her so we were well and truly warmed up and ready to see each other and give each other a good seeing to!
I love it when you get more than you bargain for though and normally I'm the one who initiates sex. This time I got to hers and she threw me on the sofa, dropped her jeans and teasingly slipped a finger into her panties to play with herself. There's something so sexy about her having her top half covered and her legs on show. I love her legs; so slender yet powerful. She then slid her knickers off and grabbed my head, positioning hers pussy right over my face. With the command 'Lick me' I hastily obliged. It was gorgeous seeing her balance above me and watching her writhe, catching glimpses up her top of her beautiful bra-less breasts. Turns out she'd found this photo;
I can see why she loves the photo. The woman looks so passionately expectant and there's also an heir of control and demand; of need, about her. She seems both dominant in her control yet submissive to her desires.
Either way it was a really nice surprise to get home to be treated to such a... well, treat!
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment