My eyes open lazily.
There's a hand.
It's snaking down my torso, dragging it's nails against my stomach.
My cock is already waking, faster than my mind.
I can feel her warmth pressed against my back.
There's a mouth.
Biting. Biting hard at my neck.
Pulling the blood to the surface and just about breaking the skin.
A moan escapes my lips.
She doesn't often make me moan.
I try to move my hands to respond.
They're tied.
Huh?
My cock instantly reaches straining point.
I'm tied to the bed head.
When did this happen?
"When did you turn this naughty!?"
She's clamps her teeth over my nipple in response.
She smiles, a manic, erotic euphoria in her eyes.
Her hand grabs my cock hard.
"Ow!"
"Shut up!"
And now I'm gagged.
It tastes of her. Her panties.
Jesus this is hot!
Where did this come from!?
Wow.
"You're in so much trouble" i garble through the linen in my mouth.
"Shut. Up."
She picks up an ice cube.
Slips it slowly up her torso, over her nipples, teasing.
Slides it around her lips and finally places it in her mouth.
Her mouth takes me fully, instantly.
I writhe.
It's so fucking cold!
Yet so fucking hot!
She plays.
I try to thrust but she beats me back.
Her mouth slowly warms.
She sits up and stares down at me as she reaches for a mug.
She takes a mouthful.
Then she takes a mouthful of me.
Fuck that burns!
Oh my god.
She is rough with me this time.
Gripping me hand.
Pulling my foreskin down harder and harder.
I'm going to cum for her.
I moan slightly.
I thrust slightly.
She sits up again.
Swings her gloriously naked legs off of the bed.
And walks out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow love the posts perhaps you and your readers will love to read our blogs at our website http://www.coochieshop.co.uk/
ReplyDelete